Tuesday 5 August 2014

Un-read Books I Own

Hello and good day, 
Today I am going to be sharing with you the books I own that I haven't been read yet! I'm kind of on a book buying ban until I have read all them, I can only buy a book once I have finished five on this list (the exception being gift). I have 18 unread books, which compared to some people is none but I don't like having to many un-read books. 

The Books

Starcrossed (Starcrossed #1) by , Josephine Angelini
The Reckoning (Darkest Power #3) by Kelley Armstrong
Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna #1) by Kendare Blake 
Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1) by Gail Carriger 
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Thirteen by Tom Hoyle
The Iron Queen (Iron Fey #3) by Julie Kagawa 
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium #1) by Stieg Larsson
A Storm of Swords: Blood and Gold (A Song of Ice and Fire #3, Part 2) by George R.R.Martin 
The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson, #3) and The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4) by Rick Riordan
Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth 
The Fury and Dark Reunion (The Vampire Diaries, #3-4) by L.J.Smith
Natural Born Angel (Immortal City #2) by Scott Spear 
Specials (Uglies, #3) by Scott Westerfeld
Rebel Heart (Dust Lands, #2) by Moira Young
The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak 

No comments:

Post a Comment