Friday 1 August 2014

Trees of Reverie Wrap up

Hello and good day,
Today I am going to do my Treesofreverie wrap up. I am going to share with all the books I read, the amount of pages and challenges and reading prompts I completed. 
Thoughts:
I was really busy during this readathon, with work and studying (as I am training to become a lawyer). Also I got really ill towards the end. However I still and I reached my goal of at least 5 books and 2,000.
Books I Reads:
Midnight Alley (Morganville Vampire #3) by Rachel Caine :
384 pages
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare:
485 pages
A Storm of Swords: Steel and Snow (A Song of Ice and Fire #3 part 1/2) by George R.R. Martin:
623 Pages
The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen:
453 Pages
Black Butler Vol 1 by Yana Toboso:
192 Pages
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell:
459 Pages
Persepolis: The Story of a childhood by Marjane Satrapi:
153 Pages
Feast of Fools (Morganville Vampire #4) by Rachel Caine:
367 Pages
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout:
335 Pages
 Book Started
Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rich Riordan:
107 Pages read
Books Read: 9
Pages Read: 3,558

Reading Challenges and Prompts completed

Read a popular or well-known book -  City Of Bones
Read a book you’ve heard a lot of good things about -  City Of Bones
Read a book from your Goodreads to-read shelf- Midnight Alley
Re-read one of your favourite books -  City Of Bones
Read a book you’ve been meaning to read - A Storm of Swords 
Read a book you’ve been avoiding  - A Storm of Swords 
Read a book you’ve had lying around unfinished- Midnight Alley
Read outside
Read out loud (read a minimum of one full page!)
Finish a book in a series you’ve not yet completed- Midnight Alley
Read a book in the Fantasy genre -  - A Storm of Swords 
Start a TBR Jar/box/etc.
Start a reading journal
Read a book from thebookishdragon's Book Lovers List -  City Of Bones#
Read a graphic novel or manga- Black Butler Vol 1
Read a book in one day- Black Butler Vol 1
Read something recommended to you by a friend- Fangirl
Read one of your best friend’s favourite books- Fangirl
Pick up a book that looks like a fun/light read -The Moon and More
Go to the library and borrow out the first book that looks good -The Moon and More
Read a book in the Contemporary genre-The Moon and More


So all in all, I think I did okay. How did you do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment