Tuesday 15 July 2014

Trees Of Reverie Readathon: Update #1 Day 1-5

Hello and Good Morning,
Today I am going to be sharing with you the amount of books and pages I have read in the first five days of the TreesOfReverie readathon! you can find the host posts here, and you can find all my daily updates here!

Even though I am doing more reading than normal, I still have little time due to other commitment. As I've mentioned before I am studying towards a career in law and a part of that process for me personally is doing work experience in a law firm therefore I have little time, once I've done an 8 hour shift and then done some studying and other life commitments. 

Books I've completed 2
Midnight Alley (Morganville Vampire #3) by Rachel Cain 
City of Bones ( Mortal Instrument #1) by Cassandra Clare

Books started: 
A Storm Of  Swords (part) 1: Steel and Snow (A Song of Ice and Fire #3)
 by George R.R. Martin; 405 Pages
Total pages read:
1,186
Challenges and Prompts completed so far:  

  1. Read outside
  2. Read out loud (read a minimum of one full page!)
  3. Start a reading journal
  4. Read a popular or well-known book
  5. Read a book you’ve heard a lot of good things about
  6. Re-read one of your favourite books
  7. Read a book from thebookishdragon's Book Lovers List
  8. Read a book from your Goodreads to-read shelf- Midnight Alley 
  9. Read a book you’ve had lying around unfinished- Midnight Alley 
  10. Finish a book in a series you’ve not yet completed- Midnight Alley

Goals for the next five days:
Read at least three books 
Read at least 250 pages a day
Complete at least 3 more challenges/ prompts

No comments:

Post a Comment