Friday 1 August 2014

July 2014 Wrap Up

Hello and good day,
Today I will be sharing with you all of the books I read in July, I don't own physical copy's of some of them as I either borrowed them from the Library or I read the ebook on my kindle.

The Books 

(In the Order I read them) 
The Dead Girls Dance by Rachel Cain:
Rating: 4/5 
The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan 
Rating: 3.5/5
Midnight Alley by Rachel Cain
Rating 4/5
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
Rating: 5/5
A Storm of Swords: Steel and Snow by George R.R. Martin 
Rating: 5/5
The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
Rating 3/5
Black Butler by Yana, Toboso 
Rating: 4.5/5
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell 
(Favourite contemporary book so far this year)
Rating: 5/5 
Persepolis: The Story of a Childhood by Marjane Satrapi
Rating: 3.5/5
Feast of Fools by Rachel Caine
4/5
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
5/5 
(Favourite paranormal romance so far in my life)


I read 11 books in July which I was very happy about!!

No comments:

Post a Comment