Saturday 12 July 2014

Hello and Good Afternoon

Hello and good afternoon,
My name is Jade I've just started this new and exciting book blog!
 I am a book fanatic and read everywhere and anywhere whether that's on the bus or at the beach, I will always find somewhere to read! 
Even though I love to read and find as many excuses I possibly can sometimes I just can't as, I am studying to one day (hopefully) become a solicitor or barrister (I'm still unsure on which but I know I want to be a lawyer!).
I thought I would make a post just introducing myself, so in this post I decided to do two FAQ's, one on me and the other on my book and reading preferences!

 FAQ #1: ME!

1- How old are you?
17 years young! 
2- Where do you come from?
England!! 
(Yes, I drink tea unfortunately to with the queen.) 
3- What do you do for a living?
I'm a law and psychology college student!!
4- What jobs have you done?
I worked as a shop assistant in the general merchandise section of a popular supermarket.
I did work experience recently in a high street (nevertheless very good) law firm in my town! (Best working experiences of my life and I cannot wait to make it my career, it's also given me so much more motivation!) 
5- What do you enjoy doing (other than reading)? 
Drawing, eating, sleeping, watching marathoning TV shows,  listening to music, parting and such. 


FAQ #2: BOOKS!
1- What's your favourite book?
The dreaded question of a booklover, I don't have one!!!! It's like asking a mother her favourite child!
 (Don't ever ask either of those questions!)
2-What are currently reading/ what have you just read?
Fell free to add me on goodread here, to find out this information!
3- How often do you read?
Everyday!(pretty much).
4- What format do you read?
Mostly paperbacks and kindle books. 
5- What genre(s) do you mostly read?
Mostly anything YA (young adult). My favourite YA genres are fantasy, paranormal, contemporary, and dystopia. 


Thank you for reading, have a marvellous day!  


No comments:

Post a Comment